Monday, June 6, 2011

Ultrasound update

My first u/s was today and I measured 6 weeks 4 days. Heartbeat was 113. It seemed a little low but my doctor wasn't concerned at all and said she wanted it to be over 100. I have one more u/s next monday and then I will graduate to an actual OB. Yay! Little guy is making mommy very sick. I can't eat much except for fruits and veggies. Even my normal cravings sound gross. I LOVE eggs with syrup on them. Yesterday I had some and I don't think I will ever have eggs with syrup again. Yuck! Oh and I don't think cake sounds good at all. Yes Megan Norman turned down cake. Jared is wonderful cause he is making supper every night since my stomach turns every time I smell food. No throwing up yet though. I do enjoy being sick since it gives me that reassurance that the baby is okay. Last week I was having crazy cravings and couldn't eat enough and I was worried because I'm not nauseous. This week I'm nauseous and I miss my cravings. I should probably just learn to enjoy the off days instead of worry about something being wrong when I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment