Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lost a furbaby and other updates

Well first of all I haven't been on to update much because I haven't had a lot of updates. I'm in the two week wait again and now that I'm on progesterone I can't tell what my body is doing. I've been having mood swings, I'm tired all the time, and I can't stop eating. It's great that I get an increased appetite right before swimsuit season. But all those things can be due to all the meds that I'm on. The only thing that is making me slightly excited is that my bbt (basal body temp) rose 3 days ago to become a triphasic chart. A study was done and 20% of pregnant women gets triphasic charts, and only 5% of non pregnant women get them. The other 75% don't see them at all. A chart become triphasic when there is a 3rd temp spike 6-10 days after ovulation and is usually due to the pregnancy hormone raising the temperature. Now don't get all excited and think that this is it for me. Progesterone causes temps to rise and since I'm on progesterone supps my amazing temps could be due to the extra progesterone that I'm on. I was slightly confused this morning when my temp rose slightly instead of fell since I'm 13 days past ovulation but I'm fully expecting it to fall tomorrow. I will get on here and let you all know what tomorrow's temperature brings.

Now about my furbaby Buddy. He is the cat you see in my blog. He was a mommy's boy and I loved him so much, but we had to get rid of him today. He peed in my closet for the last time. lol. Actually Jared hated Buddy and has been wanting to get rid of him awhile ago but I wouldn't let him. I finally realized that cleaning that litter box was probably not the best idea when we were trying to get pregnant and especially not good once we did get pregnant. I found a wonderful couple on craigslist who was looking for a long hair siamese and they fell in love with him the moment they saw him. I'm sad, but I think Cupid is happier now without buddy attacking her all the time. She actually is out with the family now instead of hiding under the bed. :) I hope he will be happy in his new home. I will miss laughing at his clumsiness though.

More updates to come soon because I have to test monday so I know if I have to continue the progesterone or stop it to allow af (aunt flo) to come and start a new month of treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment