Saturday, April 2, 2011

Round 2 here we go

                                                               
Quick update. I started taking ovulation tests yesterday and I got an almost positive this morning. The problem is that my test was "almost" positive which means I should consider it negative, but then this afternoon the second line was barely there. I called my doctor and told her the situation and she said to schedule IUI #2 for tomorrow. So we will go in for round 2 at 8:45 tomorrow morning. I am pretty nervous cause I feel like I'm in the dark as to if I'm timing this right, but we will see. I am on cycle day 11 and that is extremely early to be getting a positive, but I was on clomid and that will make ovulation sooner. I am feeling some cramping tonight so that's a good sign. Here's hoping that I will catch the egg. Clomid makes you ovulate sooner as well as ovulate more eggs so you would think that by placing 70 million sperm into the laps of a few eggs I would easily be able to get pregnant with at least ONE baby. Sperm meet egg, egg meet sperm. Good grief it shouldn't be THAT difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment