Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear sweet clomid, I'm NOT going to miss you

                                                                       

Tonight is my last night of clomid and boy am I glad!. The first few days I had no side effects but last night I had clomid induced rage. Poor Jared was the victim of that and to make it worse, he laughed at me for my crazy mood swings. Thinking back on it I'm sure it was pretty funny to see me fly off the handle when all he was doing was sticking his tongue out at me. Then all during the night I had hot flashes. Today I'm extremely dizzy, I had a very hard time getting home from work because I was scared I would pass out right there on the highway. I'm curious about whats going on down there cause my ovaries have been killing me! Hopefully lots of eggs developing, but not TOO many. As much as my mom would like it, I would not be able to handle having 5 kids at once. My next IUI should be at the beginning of next week.
I'm going to attend an infertility conference April 30th and I'm pretty excited. It will be sooo nice to be around a bunch of people going through the same thing I am. For your reading pleasure I want you all to look at this link. It is the resolve website for people going through infertility and this is for family members. It gives a brief description of how it feels to go through infertility and what to say to the infertile family member. I think infertility is the hardest disease for family members and friends to deal with cause most of them can't possibly understand the pain associated with it. Many try to say the right things, and end up saying something hurtful. I don't get mad at the hurtful comments because I know most people don't know what to say and just don't understand. Anyway here is the link. There is 3 topics to read so I'll post all 3

http://www.resolve.org/support-and-services/for-family--friends/when-infertility-strikes.html

http://www.resolve.org/support-and-services/for-family--friends/myths-and-facts.html

And the most important

http://www.resolve.org/support-and-services/for-family--friends/infertility-etiquette.html

No comments:

Post a Comment