Friday, March 18, 2011

Still Waiting....

So a lot of people have asked me for updates. My sister even asked me for an update 2 days after my iui. lol. Well the update is that...I'm still waiting. Sorry guys, but pregnancy doesn't happen overnight. Well it kinda does, but it won't show up on a test for another two weeks. :) This whole process is a waiting game. Waiting to get a lh surge, waiting to ovulate, waiting for a temp rise, and then waiting to test. It really is a boring process.  So there is nothing really to report yet. I'm not looking forward to testing so I'm going to wait till the last minute before I have to test. I wish there was a sure sign that a woman was pregnant other then taking that evil test! I hate searching for that darn pink line that never shows up but seems to mess with my mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment